The 1-day super-session on creating successful tech partnerships with homebuilders & developers.
For tech manufacturers, integrators, contractors and service providers
All across the country, home technology manufacturers, service providers, integrators and contractors are recognizing the burgeoning opportunity of doing business with homebuilders.
Homebuilding is headed back to its historic norm of 1.2 to 1.3 million new starts per year, and builders are focusing on selling higher priced single family homes and amenity heavy multi-family homes which represent rich opportunities to sell tech—whether it be home automation and entertainment tech; electronic security; tech infrastructure; smart HVAC and IAQ; smart lighting and electrical; smart, connected appliances; or smart water.
To help with that urgent, essential, threshold need, TecHome Builder is partnering with Moore Leadership & Peak Performance to pull together the first-ever Builder Tech Sales Boot Camp.
This one-day super-session will provide you with:
- Research on builders’ growing interest and success with technology
- What they are looking for from their tech partners
- How to develop your builder sales strategy
- Where to find builder sales leaders and staff
- How to coach your builder sales team to perform well
- How to sustain and optimize your builder relationships
Every attendee will receive a digital resource guide and workbook to put the ideas and information they gain at the Boot Camp to work right away.
Builder tech pulse check
- What tech builders are offering and selling
- Key business process issues for custom and high volume builders
- Luxury and broad market differences
- Profiling tech among the national and regional players
- Multi-family versus single-family builders and developers
Creating a homebuilder sales strategy
- Competing with the low bidder…what homebuilders & contractors say
- How to be the least expensive, when you aren’t the cheapest
- Keep it simple…your customer is way behind you
- Becoming the preferred vendor
New homebuyers, homebuilders & technology
- Understanding the mind of new homebuyers…
- New homebuyers, used homebuyers and new home fixer upper homebuyers
Building a homebuilder sales team
- Recruiting builder sales professionals
- Training builder sales professionals for peak performance
- How to manage builder salespeople for maximum results
Prospecting…picking the homebuilders you want to sell
- Research, associations, trade shows, LinkedIn and connecting with the homebuilders you want as customers
- How, when and where to connect and communicate your value…8 to 5 won’t cut it!
- Creating a preferred vendor network
Selling vs. making customers
- Who are you and why should I do business with you?
- Purpose and intentions that will make you stand out, get noticed and win contracts
- After you win the contract…keeping the customers that’ll grow your business
Motivational Speaker / Leadership and Peak Performance Coach, Moore Leadership and Peak Performance
Mike Moore teaches people how to overcome, breakthrough and become extraordinary leaders in business, sales and life. He also teaches, coach and train business leaders and managers how to coach people and build real teams that produce peak performance. His 6 Step Performance Culture moves people to become likable, trustworthy, experts who are more helpful, caring and courageous…People who produce extraordinary results!
His keynote presentations, workshops, consulting and coaching sessions include a practical perspective, humor and an understanding of human behavior that enables me to help people generate rapid breakthroughs and produce measurable, sustainable improvement.
Being raised to coach, teach and lead by his father, a football coach, gives him unique insights into leadership, coaching and team building. He applied these lessons to business and created a training company that helps entrepreneurs, owners, executives and managers become effective coaches.
Teaching leaders and managers how to set standards, build teams, improve productivity and enhance workplace and customer satisfaction is his specialty.
His industry specific knowledge enabled him to create training workshops that help professionals in the homebuilding, design center, sub-contractor, building supply and floor covering industries. He also specialize in sales management training, including how to coach sales professionals to peak performance and build a world class sales organization!
Director of Business Development, AE Ventures
Editor-in-Chief and Multimedia Director, AE Ventures
Andrea has a broadcast journalism degree from Emerson College. She has seven years of multimedia experience. Prior to joining the AE Team, she reported in two different TV media markets, writing, shooting, editing and delivering her stories live on the air. Most recently, Andrea produced a live, hour-long newscast at ABC6 News in Providence.