The survey of homebuilder executives shows the industry’s attitudes about a variety of tech topics.
The annual TecHome Market Pulse Survey allows homebuilders to understand the latest tech trends with data compiled from some of the top builder executives from around the country. This year’s survey allows builders to see the industry pulse on topics like:
- Builder attitudes about technology by category
- Home tech most excited to pursue in next year
- Percentage of home sale price attributed to tech
- Rating of tech contractor partners
- Top pain points with tech contractors
The 18-question online survey was fielded in the spring of 2018. It was completed by 135 people who built at least one home in the year. About two-thirds of those identified as executive management.
For a copy of the TecHome Builder Market Pulse Survey slides and AE Ventures Housing Stat Pack, email AE Ventures president John Galante at email@example.com.