150+ vendor sponsors will dynamically present products, services, solutions and proven processes builders need to win more business with tech at new Online Summit, September 29-30, 2020
TecHome Builder is bringing builders, multifamily companies and their tech trade allies together September 29-30 for its inaugural Online Summit. The event features:
- the broadest and deepest collection of tech vendors, presenting hundreds of new and essential products and the process supports that go with them
- the absolute best session content on home and builder tech
- personal support designed to help attendees find what the need and act rapidly
This unique online event is designed to encourage builders and multifamily companies update their home tech merchandise assortments, standard offers, option and upgrade packaging and go-to-market strategies. Additionally, content will include insights and advice for builders to update their digital sales and marketing assets, strategies and tactics. Sessions will be complemented with relevant TecHome Builder guides and research and other recommended reading and viewing. The Online Summit will “break through the screen” with visually rich storytelling and purposeful content that will help attendees vision, analyze, plan and take action on tech in a moment when it’s pivotal.
Featured content includes:
- September 29 Keynote – BDX CEO Tim Costello, with his unique, fast-paced, data-drenched, video-rich and irreverent style, will present insights on how COVID is changing the tech landscape for builders and multifamily companies in both the tech they need to incorporate in homes and in their businesses.
- September 30 Keynote – Tech industry veterans and TecHome Builder Track Chairs, Joe Lautner and Earnest Morgan, and Solutions Track Chair, Anya Chrisanthon share their vision for tech on the horizon. It’s a look at the exciting new products and applications that may change the TecHome game in the not-so-distant future and how to know when you should get serious about activating them.
- Twenty-four segment specific sessions (six for each Summit track), offering:
- Expert insights, market trend research and advice on strategy and process improvements.
- Information, context and tools you need to make good business decisions on your tech plays.
- Interactive elements like surveys and live group discussion to increase relevance and retention via active learning.
- Top notch production values like what you’d see on a cable news talk show.
- Tie-ins with TecHome Builder Guides and other tool sets that help make attendees put the session content to work.
- Presenters include: Jacob Atalla, KB Home; Doug Metzger, JDL Development; Brad Leavitt, A Finer Touch; Chris Harley, K Hovnanian; Ingrid Prince, Trendmaker Homes; Joey Gendron, DR Horton, Butch Greene, Stanley Martin Homes;
- Click here to see General Session Content
“We’ve been working on upping our online game for about a year,” said AE Ventures president, John Galante. “COVID travel and gathering limitations sparked us to accelerate R&D and build an astounding online event strategy and platform that will extend the reach of our services.”
“The new Online Summits will allow us to further our mission of helping builders make tech a strategic asset. With the extension of our in-person events into the online realm, builders will have access to information, tools and connections they need to accelerate their tech play anytime they need it,” stated Nancy Franco, executive vice president of AE Ventures.
For more information on attending the TecHome Builder Online Summit, click here.
For more information on sponsoring the TecHome Builder Online Summit, click here.
About TecHome Builder
TecHome Builder steps up as the #1 builder technology resource, helping all kinds of builders and multifamily property operators get a handle on the fast-moving challenges and opportunities of tech and quickly take the actions required to turn tech into a strategic advantage. The TecHome Builder Summit is a hosted-style event that drives extraordinary progress on home technology for the nation’s biggest and most progressive single-family builders and multifamily operators.
About AE Ventures
Founded in 2008, AE Ventures’ mission is to drive extraordinary progress through dynamic B2B engagement at the intersection of technology and construction. Our hosted-style events are the antidote to the risk, waste and chaos of trade shows. We also publish research, guides and other information and advisory products that help our customers make decisions and realize opportunities quickly and efficiently. AE Ventures’ precisely produced events include the Spring and Fall TecHome Builder Summits.